By this time, you might have been familiar with the existing two kinds of roulette tables—the American and European roulette tables. These two roulette tables may be the same but they have distinct features that set them apart from each other, and it is important that people who want to play roulette and test their luck should check out the fundamentals of this game.
- The most distinct dissimilarity between the European and American roulette is the extra zero on the latter table. Hence, it has one more zero than the other. But this difference gives all the remarkable dissimilarity because it endows the American roulette a 5.26% house advantage in contrast to European roulette which has a house edge of 2.7%, and that is twice the difference.
- The other dissimilarity between the two is that the American roulette has numbers arranged in pairs on opposite sites whereas the European roulette table has numbers arranged randomly. Thus, the former has a bigger advantage compared to the other, something beginners and even pros would be happy about.
How to Take Part in Online American Roulette:
- The first thing to do if you want to win in any game is to join that game and play, and you can play online by visiting any online casino website and clicking on the “play” button. Look for a site that supports American roulette online since it can offer bigger advantage for players, especially for beginners. But before you opt to play, you can visit the site and navigate through the many sections of it to familiarize yourself.
- Choose your chip/stake – When you have chosen your online casino and have gotten yourself familiar with the site and the rules, you can start playing for free as you learn skills and accumulate knowledge; although you can also start with real money account to obtain greater advantage. You shall be prompted with an option regarding the number of chips you would wager as you decide to play the free version of online roulette. You only have to make the proper choice.
- Cast your bet – This is the next step, to cast your wager. You must do this the moment you are done with the previous step. Get on the box where you can cast and choose your wager.
- Finally, all you have to do is spin the wheel by pressing or clicking on the button for that function and you will know afterwards whether you won or lost. General layout of American Roulette Rules:
The game’s basic rules are as follows:
- The American Roulette has a house advantage of 5.26%.
- The game features a roulette table with two zeroes and so you can place your wagers on 0, 00, and numbers 1 – 36.
- On five numbers, you can place extra top line bet with 6 to 1 payouts.
- Outside wagers on American roulette actually make 2 to 1 and 1 to 1 payout.
- Moreover, it has inside wagers that have a 5 to 1 and 35 to 1 payout.